Windermere Village will be a new plaza located next to Windermere High School at the intersection of Winter Garden Vineland Road 535 and Summerport Village Pkwy/Fiquette Road. Originally this site would have been the location of the Windermere High School Football Stadium, but concerns about noise and traffic from nearby residents prevented the stadium from being built.
The plaza is being developed by Skorman Development and intends to have a restaurant focused plaza. The menu includes a variety of salads, pizza, burgers, bowls, and other items that appear to be very appetizing.
- Bruster’s Ice Cream
- Paramount Urgent Care
- Windermere Village Dental Care
This list is based on announcements from the develop and public permits that list a business name.
- Agave Azul
- Clean Juice
- Fresh Market
- Venetian Nail Spa
The names or categories of these businesses have been mentioned online as a possible tenant, but nothing indicates they are confirmed.
- 310 Restaurant
- Graffiti Junktion
- Pizza restaurant
- Dry Cleaners
- Fitness Center
- Verizon Wireless / Wireless Carrier
- Victory Martial Arts
- 4/20/2019: COMING SOON: New Fast-Casual Restaurant HUMBL Planned for Windermere Village
- 4/11/2019: Restaurant Opening Update: Starbucks, Pizza Press, Bosphorous, and Brusters Ice Cream
- 1/20/2019: Windermere Village January 2019 Update: Fresh Market, Bruster’s Ice Cream
- 6/2/2018: What’s going on with The Fresh Market at Windermere Village?
- 9/28/2017: Agave Azul inks deal for new restaurant near Windermere
- 3/6/2017: Construction to start on high-end $20M Windermere shopping plaza
- 4/7/2016: Developers plan CVS, The Fresh Market as anchor tenants of plaza south of relief high school