Windermere Village will be a new plaza located next to Windermere High School at the intersection of Winter Garden Vineland Road 535 and Summerport Village Pkwy/Fiquette Road. Originally this site would have been the location of the Windermere High School Football Stadium, but concerns about noise and traffic from nearby residents prevented the stadium from being built.
The plaza is being developed by Skorman Development and intends to have a restaurant focused plaza. The menu includes a variety of salads, pizza, burgers, bowls, and other items that appear to be very appetizing.
- Agave Azul
- Bruster’s Ice Cream
- Burger Fi
- Clean Juice
- Paramount Urgent Care
- Windermere Village Dental Care
The names or categories of these businesses have been mentioned online as a possible tenant, but nothing indicates they are confirmed.
- Pizza/Wings Restaurant
- Cosmetic Treatment
- Poke Hana
- Venetian Nail Spa
- Aldi CONFIRMED for Empty Windermere Village Grocery Store July 22, 2020
- Burger Fi NOW OPEN in Windermere Village October 26, 2019
- Horizon West Town Hall Presentation Photos June 7, 2019
- BREAKING: Horizon West Town Hall Summary – June 6 2019 June 6, 2019
- Fresh Market Opening 2020; Burger Fi Coming to Windermere Village April 24, 2019
- COMING SOON: New Fast-Casual Restaurant HUMBL Planned for Windermere Village April 20, 2019
- Restaurant Opening Update: Starbucks, Pizza Press, Bosphorous, and Brusters Ice Cream April 11, 2019
- Windermere Village January 2019 Update: Fresh Market, Bruster’s Ice Cream January 20, 2019
- Windermere Village, Fresh Market, August Construction Update August 27, 2018
- What’s Going On With Fresh Market in Windermere Village? Here’s the Latest June 2, 2018
Get Your Horizon West T-Shirt!
If you receive a public hearing notice or zoning change request in the mail, please share it in the Horizon West Development Discussion Group.