Village I is the southernmost village in Horizon West and the least developed, but that is rapidly changing. While not in Village I, Flamingo Crossing is the main commercial center for the area as it is in very close proximity. Village I will also contain a east/west road network, with Western Way eventually connecting to Route 27.
An interactive map is available on our Horizon West Map page.
- Flamingo Crossing
Get Your Horizon West T-Shirt!
If you receive a public hearing notice or zoning change request in the mail, please share it in the Horizon West Development Discussion Group.
- Three New Fire Stations Proposed In Orange County Budget for Horizon West – Potential to lower home insurance rates July 24, 2021
- Western Way Extension To 27, Flemings Road, Enters Preliminary Design Study Phase June 27, 2021
- Construction Begins on Flamingo Crossings Walgreens May 12, 2020
- Horizon West T-Shirts and Apparel March 8, 2020
- Horizon West Town Hall Presentation Photos June 7, 2019
- BREAKING: Horizon West Town Hall Summary – June 6 2019 June 6, 2019
- PHOTO UPDATE: Flamingo Crossings & Village I Update – February 2019 February 12, 2019