Village F is one of the least defined villages in Horizon West, but generally is described as encompassing Siedel Road and surrounding neighborhoods. Village F will have a small village center, known as The Mark, and is primarily zoned for residential.
An interactive map is available on our Horizon West Map page.
- The Mark
If you receive a public hearing notice or zoning change request in the mail, please share it in the Horizon West Development Discussion Group.
- The Mark: Updated Tenant List & Construction Update June 13, 2021
- Huey Magoos & Starbucks Added to The Mark Siteplan January 2, 2021
- Groundbreaking Begins for New York Beer Project, Centra Care, 7-11, and More at The Mark. November 4, 2020
- The Mark at Horizon West Development Plan Unanimously Approved May 14, 2020
- Public Hearing Notice – The Mark with Updated Site Plan April 24, 2020
- Horizon West T-Shirts and Apparel March 8, 2020
- Horizon West Town Hall Presentation Photos June 7, 2019
- BREAKING: Horizon West Town Hall Summary – June 6 2019 June 6, 2019
- CONFIRMED: Centra Care, Walgreens, 7-11, & Burger King at The Mark on Seidel Road June 5, 2019
- Stoplight at Reams, Ficquette, & Summerlake Intersection DELAYED! Stop SIGNS coming on May 21 May 19, 2019
- Full Details On New Unicorp Development on Seidel Rd in Village F – The Mark May 8, 2019
- Proposed Assisted Living Facility on Seidel Road Creates Mixed Opinions July 21, 2018