The Olympus Sports Campus is set to become a lifestyle destination in Central Florida with development opportunities in healthcare, wellness, fitness, sports training and competition, hospitality, and residential. The sports campus is expected to drive 2,800 direct, onsite jobs and over $1.5 billion in economic value at buildout.
Olympus Sports Development Team has partnered with CLASH Endurance, a Daytona Beach-based sports-media and endurance event company to promote and organize endurance sports and triathlon events. CLASH will be the exclusive promoter and organizer at Olympus, which is expected to become an international hub for endurance athletes from around the world. Plans for a one-mile criterium course are underway, and it will be one of the many Olympus assets that CLASH can leverage for training and events.
Additional partnerships with Olympus include:
- NHL legend Phil Esposito, founder of the Tampa Bay Lightning, is now the founding member of the Ice Center at Olympus, which will feature two NHL regulation ice surfaces for ice hockey and figure skating training and competition.
- Boston-based EDGE Sports Group, the premier athletic ecosystem specialists, has developed a strategic partnership with Olympus to facilitate development, design and management of the 60-acre Sports Campus at Olympus.
- Broadcast Service Group will bring full-service broadcast and video production services to the Sports Campus, ensuring that venues are always broadcast-ready.
All these partnerships are aimed at enhancing Olympus Sports Campus as a top sports destination, and they will help in delivering self-sustaining, thriving and globally renowned sports hub and destination in Central Florida.
The entire complex is entitled with the following for development:
- 1 million SF of sports & entertainment venues
- 1,000 residential units
- 1,300 hotel rooms
- 1 million SF of retail, restaurant & office space
- 130,000 SF of conference space
Construction of five major sports venues will include a Championship red-clay tennis complex, Soccer complex, Ice-sports center, Criterium course, and the Olympus Athlete Center. At the heart of the Athlete Center is Olympus Performance Institute, which will provide cutting-edge technology and amenities for athletes to train, improve, refine and recover with elite-level strength and conditioning and athletic training.
Clermont Olympus Sports Complex will be directly accessible from Horizon West via New Independence Parkway and Schofield Road. New Independence Parkway, which was just approved to be expanded to the Lake County line, will turn into Wellness Way road in Lake County. Schofield Road is currently undergoing expansion construction in Lake County.
Be sure to subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive all of the latest updates, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and Reddit.
Want more information on what's being developed? Visit our Horizon West Interactive Development Map to see what's being built!
Have questions about what's being built in Horizon West? Ask us in our Horizon West Development Discussion Group!
Copyright © Horizon West Solutions LLC. All Rights Reserved.