Local restaurants are adapting to the coronavirus outbreak and are now forced to close their dining rooms. As American’s are told to practice social distancing and stay home, a hot meal from a local restaurant can help relieve some of the anxiety we’re going through.
The list below includes links to local restaurants throughout Horizon West and their current status, including if options for delivery or take-out are available. Corporate brands are assumed open with a closed dining room.
- 33 & Melt – Pickup, Doordash, Uber Eats
- Agave Azul – Pickup, Curbside
- Barley & Hops Windermere Tavern – Unknown
- Bella Tuscany – Curbside, Delivery
- Bruster’s Ice Cream – Pickup
- Burger Fi – Unknown
- Flippers Pizza – Pickup, Delivery
- Gator’s Dockside – Pickup, Curbside, Doordash, Uber Eats
- HUMBLE – Pickup, Doordash, Uber Eats, Grubhub – Free hand-cut fry with pickup or delivery
- Little Greek Fresh Grill – Pickup, Curbside. 15% off with code GREEK15
- My French Cafe – Pickup, Doordash, Uber Eats, Grubhub
- Stromboli’s Pizzeria – Pickup, Delivery
- Tijuana Flats – Pickup, Delivery
- Toasted Windermere – Unknown
- Abbott’s Frozen Custard – Curbside
- Bosphorous – Closed
- Great Greek – Curbside, Delivery – 20% online with code twozero
- Pizza Press – Pickup, Delivery
Please be safe out there!
If you receive a public hearing notice or zoning change request in the mail, please share it in the Horizon West Development Discussion Group.