Village H, also known as Hickorynut Village, encompasses the a large north/south swath of land generally between 429 and the Orange County border. The largest neighborhoods in the village are Waterleigh and Storey Grove, although there are multiple other smaller neighborhoods. The village center of Hickorynut Village is Waterleigh Village.
An interactive map is available on our Horizon West Map page.
- Waterleigh Village
Get Your Horizon West T-Shirt!
Join us and let your voice be heard!
Horizon West Development Discussion Group
- Public Hearing Notice: Request To Increase Number of Townhomes, Decrease Building Separation July 31, 2021
- Horizon West Master Planned Zoning Map July 31, 2021
- Three New Fire Stations Proposed In Orange County Budget for Horizon West – Potential to lower home insurance rates July 24, 2021
- 5-Story, 328 Unit Apartment Complex Proposed at Avalon and Seidel July 13, 2021
- Kiddie Academy Files Permits For Waterleigh Location June 14, 2021
- Can you see Disney fireworks from Waterleigh? May 31, 2021
- Developer Requests Increase In Residential Townhomes in Village H May 15, 2021
- Planned Development Substantial Change Request – Horizon West Village H Parcels 12A and 12B PD September 14, 2020
- Traffic Crash Sends Construction Truck Into Waterleigh Entrance Fountain; Stoplight Coming Later This Year May 21, 2020
- Publix Announced For New Waterleigh Village May 11, 2020
- Horizon West T-Shirts and Apparel March 8, 2020
- Petition Against New Apartments Reaches Milestone In Horizon West February 8, 2020
- Horizon West Town Hall Presentation Photos June 7, 2019
- BREAKING: Horizon West Town Hall Summary – June 6 2019 June 6, 2019