The Florida Sales Tax Holiday on hurricane supplies is from Friday, May 29 through Thursday, June 4. The Tax Holiday marks the beginning of Hurricane Season, which official starts on June 1, but has already experienced 2 named storms for the 2020 season.
When buying online, we recommend clicking through TopCashBack to earn extra cashback on your purchases.
Selling for $10 or less:
- Reusable ice (reusable ice packs)
Selling for $20 or less:
Selling for $25 or less:
Selling for $30 or less:
- Batteries, including rechargeable batteries, listed sizes only:
- Coolers and ice chests (food-storage; nonelectrical)
Selling for $50 or less:
- Bungee cords
- Ground anchor systems
- Radios (powered by battery, solar, or handcrank)
- Ratchet straps
- Tarpaulins (tarps)
- Tie-down kits
- Visqueen, plastic sheeting, plastic drop cloths, and other flexible waterproof sheeting
Selling for $750 or less:
- Portable generators used to provide light or communications or to preserve food in the event of a power outage
The sales tax holiday ends June 4, so be sure to stock up on supplies now!
If you receive a public hearing notice or zoning change request in the mail, please share it in the Horizon West Development Discussion Group.