The Florida Sales Tax Holiday for disaster preparedness and hurricane supplies ends on June 6. The Tax Holiday marks the beginning of Hurricane Season, which official starts on June 1.
Stack your tax-free purchases when buying online with cash back rebates through TopCashBack.
Selling for $20 or less:
- Reusable ice (reusable ice packs)
Selling for $40 or less:
Selling for $50 or less:
- Any gas or diesel fuel container
- Batteries, including rechargeable batteries, listed sizes only:
- Radios (powered by battery, solar, or handcrank)
Selling for $60 or less:
- Coolers and ice chests (food-storage; nonelectrical)
Selling for $100 or less:
- Bungee cords
- Ground anchor systems
- Ratchet straps
- Tarpaulins (tarps)
- Tie-down kits
- Visqueen, plastic sheeting, plastic drop cloths, and other flexible waterproof sheeting
Selling for $1000 or less:
- Portable generators used to provide light or communications or to preserve food in the event of a power outage
The sales tax holiday ends June 6, 2021, so be sure to stock up on supplies now!
If you receive a public hearing notice or zoning change request in the mail, please share it in the Horizon West Development Discussion Group.