The Florida Sales Tax Holiday for disaster preparedness and hurricane supplies ends on June 6. The Tax Holiday marks the beginning of Hurricane Season, which official starts on June 1.
Stack your tax-free purchases when buying online with cash back rebates through TopCashBack.
Selling for $20 or less:
- Reusable ice (reusable ice packs)
Selling for $40 or less:
Selling for $50 or less:
- Any gas or diesel fuel container
- Batteries, including rechargeable batteries, listed sizes only:
- Radios (powered by battery, solar, or handcrank)
Selling for $60 or less:
- Coolers and ice chests (food-storage; nonelectrical)
Selling for $100 or less:
- Bungee cords
- Ground anchor systems
- Ratchet straps
- Tarpaulins (tarps)
- Tie-down kits
- Visqueen, plastic sheeting, plastic drop cloths, and other flexible waterproof sheeting
Selling for $1000 or less:
- Portable generators used to provide light or communications or to preserve food in the event of a power outage
The sales tax holiday ends June 6, 2021, so be sure to stock up on supplies now!
Want more information on what's being developed? Visit our Horizon West Interactive Development Map to see what's being built!
Have questions about what's being built in Horizon West? Ask us in our Horizon West Development Discussion Group!
Copyright © Horizon West Solutions LLC. All Rights Reserved. HorizonWestInfo.com may be compensated or receive a commission for products or services purchased through links on our website.