While we may not be going on vacation right now, it is a great time to book future vacations! Many local Horizon West residents may be unfamiliar with Discovery Cove, the all-inclusive theme park here in Orlando. Discovery Cove is a limited-capacity, luxury park that features up-close animal encounters, unlimited food and drinks, white sand beaches, and an exclusive dolphin swim experience.
Discovery Cove is located next to SeaWorld, and a day at the park for Florida Residents includes:
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Unlimited Food and Drinks
- White Sand Beaches & Tropical Lagoons
- Wetsuits & Snorkle Gear
- Snorkle with Fish & Rays
- Hand Feed Tropical Birds
- Up-Close Animal Encounters
- Winding Rivers & Waterfalls
- Day Resort Admission: Starting at $119.20
- Day Resort Admission + SeaWorld & Aquatica: Starting at $136.00
- Day Resort Admission + SeaWorld, Aquatica, & Busch Gardens: Starting at $156.00
- Signature Dolphin Swim Package: Starting at $159.20
- Signature Dolphin Swim Package + SeaWorld & Aquatica: Starting at $176.00
- Signature Dolphin Swim Package + SeaWorld, Aquatica, & Busch Gardens: Starting at $196.00
To book your all-inclusive day at Discovery Cove, visit DiscoveryCove.com.
Photo Credit: MagicallyDigital.com
Be sure to subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive all of the latest updates, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and Reddit.
Want more information on what's being developed? Visit our Horizon West Interactive Development Map to see what's being built!
Have questions about what's being built in Horizon West? Ask us in our Horizon West Development Discussion Group!
Copyright © Horizon West Solutions LLC. All Rights Reserved.
HorizonWestInfo.com may be compensated or receive a commission for products or services purchases through links on our website.