While we may not be going on vacation right now, it is a great time to book future vacations! Many local Horizon West residents may be unfamiliar with Discovery Cove, the all-inclusive theme park here in Orlando. Discovery Cove is a limited-capacity, luxury park that features up-close animal encounters, unlimited food and drinks, white sand beaches, and an exclusive dolphin swim experience.
Discovery Cove is located next to SeaWorld, and a day at the park for Florida Residents includes:
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Unlimited Food and Drinks
- White Sand Beaches & Tropical Lagoons
- Wetsuits & Snorkle Gear
- Snorkle with Fish & Rays
- Hand Feed Tropical Birds
- Up-Close Animal Encounters
- Winding Rivers & Waterfalls
- Day Resort Admission: Starting at $119.20
- Day Resort Admission + SeaWorld & Aquatica: Starting at $136.00
- Day Resort Admission + SeaWorld, Aquatica, & Busch Gardens: Starting at $156.00
- Signature Dolphin Swim Package: Starting at $159.20
- Signature Dolphin Swim Package + SeaWorld & Aquatica: Starting at $176.00
- Signature Dolphin Swim Package + SeaWorld, Aquatica, & Busch Gardens: Starting at $196.00
To book your all-inclusive day at Discovery Cove, visit DiscoveryCove.com.
Photo Credit: MagicallyDigital.com
If you receive a public hearing notice or zoning change request in the mail, please share it in the Horizon West Development Discussion Group.