A new assisted living facility (ALF) is planned along Seidel Road according to permits submitted to Orange County. The Arya Assisted Living Facility will be located on 20 acres and include 75 resident beds.
The property has been owned by the developer for many years, with public hearings occurring in 2017 and 2018 for community feedback. As a result of those meetings, multiple changes were made to the design of the building:
- Reoriented the concept plan to make the ALF look like a normal townhome/residential product from Seidel Road.
- Removed parking and drive aisles in front of building which would be customary for
this type of product.
- Reduced building frontage by over 40% along Seidel Road.
- Set the ALF entry feature off Seidel Road
- Created a townhouse style façade massing which is consistent with and complementary to the residential neighborhoods nearby.
The majority of the plot consists of wetlands, and the building will not abut any existing neighborhoods.
The Development Review Plan was submitted to Orange County and is currently with the Technical Review Group.
Be sure to subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive all of the latest updates, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and Reddit.
Want more information on what's being developed? Visit our Horizon West Interactive Development Map to see what's being built!
Have questions about what's being built in Horizon West? Ask us in our Horizon West Development Discussion Group!
Copyright © Horizon West Solutions LLC. All Rights Reserved.
HorizonWestInfo.com may be compensated or receive a commission for products or services purchases through links on our website.