Windermere Village will be a new plaza located next to Windermere High School at the intersection of Winter Garden Vineland Road 535 and Summerport Village Pkwy/Fiquette Road. Originally this site would have been the location of the Windermere High School Football Stadium, but concerns about noise and traffic from nearby residents prevented the stadium from being built.
The plaza is being developed by Skorman Development and intends to have a restaurant focused plaza.
Coming Soon – Announced:
Updated on May 20, 2018. While we do our best to maintain the accuracy of this list, it is based off of public records and news announcements; therefore, changes may occur between the private entities involved that we will not be aware of.
- Agave Azul
- Clean Juice
- Fresh Market
- Heartland Dental
- Bruster’s Ice Cream
- Venetian Nail Spa
The names or categories of these businesses have been mentioned online as a possible tenant, but nothing indicates they are confirmed.
- 310 Restaurant
- CVS Pharmacy (Not Likely)
- Graffiti Junktion
- Pizza restaurant
- Dry Cleaners
- Fitness Center
- Paramount Urgent Care
- Verizon Wireless / Wireless Carrier
- Victory Martial Arts
- 6/2/2018: What’s going on with The Fresh Market at Windermere Village?
- 9/28/2017: Agave Azul inks deal for new restaurant near Windermere
- 3/6/2017: Construction to start on high-end $20M Windermere shopping plaza
- 4/7/2016: Developers plan CVS, The Fresh Market as anchor tenants of plaza south of relief high school